Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Review : TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon #02 Heart Pink

Hi everyone~ Recently I just purchase this Tony Moly Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon in #2 Heart Pink color. (I had a hard time choosing color >.< Was thinking between #2 Heart Pink vs #3 Lady Pink. But finally I bought #2 Heart pink.)
So this is the #2 Heart Pink color:
The packaging is very cute! Yes, I bought it because of the cute Panda.. haha.. Anyway this is the result of the color after I applied on my lips :
I really love the color. I really love pink and this pink is just so sweet. The feeling of Crayon on my lips is like wearing a lipstick to me. My lip feel moisture and the color sticks whole day. About 2 hours later after applied. Still look good.
I wonder how the #3 Lady pink will look on me? Well I might try to get #3 Lady Pink next time and I can post a review on it lol... Thanks for reading. Hope my Review is useful to you on which color you would like to choose. I will post more reviews soon.