Friday, December 1, 2017

Review : While You Were Sleeping Hong Joo (Suzy)'s X-Earring

Hello Everyone~! Have you watch the Korean Drama "While You Were Sleeping" ? I am a fan of this drama! The drama is really nice! Except a good storyline and great actors and actress, their outfits and accessories are nice too~! One of the accessories I love from this drama is the small earring circle with an X that Hong Joo wore.
I'm also selling this earring in my shop. If you love the earring and wish to buy can find me. Can email to aisyoping@yahoo.com or find me in Facebook : Angel Ai Syoping. Or u can check out the price and details at : https://aisyoping.wordpress.com/while-you-were-sleeping-hong-joo-suzys-x-earring/ Since I love this earring so much.. I also get this earring for myself. Yes, I'm selling and also get 1 pair for myself. The earring is made of 925 Silver plated with 18k Rose Gold. Comes in pair of same design or 1 pair of 1 side long X earring + 1 side circle X earring. It is waterproof and antiallergic. Won't rust or fade easily as they using high quality plating.
I myself get different design each side because its unique to wear 1 side long and 1 side short. Lol~
Wonder how I wear the earring ? Here is is~ I tuck 1 side of my hair behind my ear to show the short earring and another side just leave it freely be in front with the long earring.
I wore the earring out to shopping and I also showered with it. The earring still look good and the color no fading. Which is really great!
It's Christmas soon~ You can get a pair of X-earring as a gift for your love one. It will be a sweet and lovely gift for her. Believe me ^^ So if you wanna buy.. remember to buy from me hohoho~ Thank you for reading. Hope you like my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment